Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue black hair dye.

Options
  • 17-02-2017 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

I'm an at home hair do-er! Always use black and it always looks shiny and stuff and it covers the greys well, so I'm happy enough.
    But I've seen a few people with such nice black vivid hair with an almost blue sheen on it. Have tried a few so-called blue black dyes but to no effect. :(
    Anyone any recommendations? TIA x :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I accidentally dyed my hair with this as a young one. It was a schwartzcof (butchered) live dye I used in cosmic blue

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I've used the Schwarzkopf Live for years and I love it! I have moved from the Cosmic Blue to deep black because I found the blue sheen didn't last all that long and it seemed to lack something once it was gone, so I find the black better for longevity. I love the quality of their dyes, it makes my hair look and feel so healthy!

You could throw a colour ball in though to keep the intensity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

You could throw a colour ball in though to keep the intensity?

What's a colour ball Lexie?? :)

It's like a semi permanent colour/conditioner - revlon do them and it keeps the colour in your hair (but won't dye your hair unless it's that colour already so won't help with roots) you use it once a week and it just keeps the intensity. Now I've never used it on blue black but I'm wondering would it help hold the shine?

• Advertisement
Advertisement