Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halfords

• 18-02-2017 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone tried getting a trade card with halfords ? Or had any experience with them ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Why is this posted under 'Rip Off Ireland'?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Joseph woulfe

Water John wrote: »
    Why is this posted under 'Rip Off Ireland'?

Why should it not be ? I'm getting a conversation opened about rip off that accurs in Ireland .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,551 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Why should it not be ? I'm getting a conversation opened about rip off that accurs in Ireland .

Any chance you could tell us what the ripoff is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

What did you buy, or what was your experience that caused you to get ripped off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

got one last week u need three invoices plus id garage name if u have one its only good for buying car parts tools any thing to do with a car i was told i wouldnt get discounts off bikes thats wat i was told

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yep Halford trade card are only for people working in the motor trade and are self employed. It is designed to help them compete with the local auto factors ect that would. Also have trade accounts with mechanics and garages.

Advertisement