Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions about birthday party option in Balbriggan.

Options
  • 18-02-2017 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. I'm living in an apartment in Balbriggan. My son is turning 3 in March and I'm looking for a place for birthday party.
    I'm assuming there will be about 8 to 10 kids and from 11 to 13 adults. I want to prepare all food by myself.
    Keeping in mind I want kids to have fun and adults to enjoy food.
    I have Pj center in my mind. But just last month I went to some friends daughter's birthday. And they choose some play center in Drogheda. After that experience I got the idea that leaving you guest to be host by someone else is not a good idea. Plus food served by them was a shook as well.

Please feel free to suggest as many ideas as you can. Would be a great help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think we have many posters in Balbriggan, so your best bet is to ask in a local Facebook group like Balbriggan buy sell swap or give away - it's a closed group but you'll be added quickly once you click to join. There are bound to be plenty of parents with young children who will be able to advise you :)

Connecting Balbriggan
    is another group you might try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ha5eeb

Thank you very much for the idea. I'll try that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mcwoods

We've had several birthday parties in PJ's - really enjoyed them. Food provided is really for the kids. I have to say that the staff are amazing with many trainee teachers or acting as trainers in local GAA clubs. Our two kids really enjoyed their parties there.

I've seen several parents bring in cakes and baked goods for the mums and dads over a coffee with the kids go nuts on the climbing frames.

Was recently at a birthday party in Argillian castle, that was fun too; but you can't beat the play centre for letting them burn off energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ha5eeb

Thanks for reply. I agree with you on that about Pj's that best place for kids. But if they are letting us to bring some baked stuff for parents, it means we can workout something out of it.

And about Castle party kids only have the chance if weather is good. Otherwise though luck. ☺

Advertisement