Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50cal anti-material rifle, Barrett , preferably spring

Options
  • 18-02-2017 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I was about to buy an M99 second hand, and the deal never went through, but I have mentally committed to getting one. just not really sold on the full retail price as its not something I "need" but rather want, so I'm in no rush.

I know they are heavy and bulky, and not worth the HYPE in practical use, and I still want one.

Asking price: Since I intend to upgrade it internally, cheaper the better, Though I would like it to at least be functional, I may settle for a non-functional weapon, provided inspection of the body and a decent price. Ideally looking at €150-€250 may go higher, I'm flexible with in reason.

Muzzle energy: standard. again I will be augmenting it myself, so it doesn't need to be right at 1j or anything. As long as its legal, thats fine.

Description:
    Make / Brand: snow wolf preferred, JG acceptable, Socom Gear?!?! yes please (lol)
    Model: M99/M107/M82 (anything considered, not a fan of the CQB variants though)
    Upgrades: Any welcome, Though none required, I will account for any in the price, but as I am modifying myself, if they are good but below what I want to install, they may as well be factory.
    Condition: New / slightly used / well used / broken / damaged / All conditions acceptable, provided the price is reflective of that.
    Description: any Barrett, other 50cal's considered, long barrel's preferred, not a fan of CQB short barrel's.
    Previous owners:[/B] not important.
    Link: N/A

Shipping:
    Collection: If in Dublin, possibly future
    Meet-up: If in Dublin, or suitable significant transit location.
    Delivery: If willing, the price of sale can be adjusted to respect this convenience.
    Post: Costs considering. I'm not sure posting a 4ft 10kg~ gun would be a great idea.
    Registered post:Costs considering. I'm not sure posting a 4ft 10kg~ gun would be a great idea.
    Courier: Costs considering...

Payment methods:
    Cash: Yes, Preferred.
    Paypal: NO
    Cheque: Possible
    Bank Transfer: Possible
    Postal Order: Possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ridik_ulass

Bumping for great justice!

Humpty Bumpty had a great fall...

Things that go BUMP in the night...

I have given up trying to find alternate ways to say BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rashersocks

I have a Snow Wolf M82, mag is finicky, I would take €150 for it?

• Advertisement

Yes absolutely, I won't haggle, barring a look over, but thats a fair price.

I'll PM you.

Transaction completed Saturday evening , trade was satisfactory.

I am no longer in want for this item, is it possible for an admin to close this thread.

Advertisement