Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals on VPN's around???

Options
  • 18-02-2017 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

My current VPN's was purchased last year for €29 as an introductory offer. But renewal has pushed it up to €70++

So am in market to move..... Anyone see any deals around???

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 photochain

I use smartdnsproxy find it good, they have a 2 week free trial and then you can sign up for monthly or pay up front for one or two years. I paid for two years so was about 60e.....the longer you sign up for the cheaper it is. I don't know how much it is for shorter periods but sure can't go wrong with two week free trial.
    Only problem I had which is not their fault is I'm with virgin so I couldn't configure the settings on my router I had to configure on each phone/tablet individually something to do with IPv6 connections.....way over my head but works fine doing the settings on each phone....just be easier if could do
    On the router. And if you have any problems setting it all up they are very quick to reply to set up queries.
    If you try the trial and decide to buy I have a referal link send me a PM.....not sure if any or how Much a discount you would get but it makes me a commission too 😂

Advertisement