Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banter.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

21 actually.:p

And 70 cents is no biggie to me either.:P:D

The only 1 with an issue to it seems to be you.:pac:

Seems he has issues with a lot of stuff :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭Johnboner

21 actually.:p

And 70 cents is no biggie to me either.:P:D

The only 1 with an issue to it seems to be you.:pac:

Imagine how many kids in Africa would have been fed for the amount of money spent on bikes. This is ladies and gentlemen what we refer to as an ultimate example of greed, one person sucking up the worlds precious resources, I believe a whole African nation could have been fed for that currency. You are rich and probably earned it by hard work but there is also the need to give back, for all them expensive bikes, thousands of starving children could be fed. Most of the worlds riches are owned by a few % and if they shared their extreme wealth then the world would be a better place with less crime and advancement, hell maybe we would colonize other planets soon if everyone would have access to the same resources, but the unfortunate truth is that few gentlemen own almost all the world riches and don't want to share them. But this can be changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Johnboner wrote: »
    Imagine how many kids in Africa would have been fed for the amount of money spent on bikes. This is ladies and gentlemen what we refer to as an ultimate example of greed, one person sucking up the worlds precious resources, I believe a whole African nation could have been fed for that currency. You are rich and probably earned it by hard work but there is also the need to give back, for all them expensive bikes, thousands of starving children could be fed. Most of the worlds riches are owned by a few % and if they shared their extreme wealth then the world would be a better place with less crime and advancement, hell maybe we would colonize other planets soon if everyone would have access to the same resources, but the unfortunate truth is that few gentlemen own almost all the world riches and don't want to share them. But this can be changed.

jaysus that some bleedin post there.

Charity begins at home Mr John.

Like paying your 70 cents toll fee and not whinging on like a little baby about it.:rolleyes::P:D

Maybe your 70 cents could go towards cleaning up all those lumps of cowsh!te you have to avoid too....ROFL

You should take a trip to MARKLAR so.:rolleyes::P:P

I'm now expecting a photo of John on a clapped out Honda 50 and a certificate of thanks for all his charity work..

GBX wrote: »
    I'm now expecting a photo of John on a clapped out Honda 50 and a certificate of thanks for all his charity work..

Sticking his 70 cents into the toll booth collection machine.:pac::pac::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

The only thing worse than global poverty is being stuck in traffic.

John,you should visit MARKLAR so.

This is MARKLAR.............:):D

jaysus that some bleedin post there.

Charity begins at home Mr John.

Like paying your 70 cents toll fee and not whinging on like a little baby about it.:rolleyes::P:D

Maybe your 70 cents could go towards cleaning up all those lumps of cowsh!te you have to avoid too....ROFL

This ain't charity, toll operation companies are not starving, African children are starving every single day, surviving on less than a $ per day while we have here gentlemen who spend absolutely insane amounts of money on machines which are laying in the garage most of the time serving no purpose. I would assume that all these bikes cost an absolute minimum of 200 000 and if an African child eats at 1$ per day then that's 200 000 African children who are dying. I am talking about the basic needs here not the toll.

Sticking his 70 cents into the toll booth collection machine.:pac::pac::P

I don't support greedy toll companies, I would much rather buy a meal for a starving child with that amount.

This ain't charity, toll operation companies are not starving, African children are starving every single day, surviving on less than a $ per day while we have here gentlemen who spend absolutely insane amounts of money on machines which are laying in the garage most of the time serving no purpose. I would assume that all these bikes cost an absolute minimum of 200 000 and if an African child eats at 1$ per day then that's 200 000 African children who are dying. I am talking about the basic needs here not the toll.

Your 70 cents mean so much to this great nation John.

Please give 70 cents John.
    Your money will do so many great things.

Oh no wait,its too much effort for you.:P

• Advertisement

John,what bike do you ride?

What mods are done to it?

Any pics of it??

Because so far on this bike forum you have posted fcuk all about it.

I don't support greedy toll companies, I would much rather buy a meal for a starving child with that amount.

And that's great of you. It's the motorbike section your in... Humanities etc is that way >>>>

Your 70 cents mean so much to this great nation John.

Please give 70 cents John.
    Your money will do so many great things.

Oh no wait,its too much effort for you.:P

Greedy man supporting greedy toll companies, what a surprise. At least I have clear conscience. Karma exists.

Greedy man supporting greedy toll companies, what a surprise. At least I have clear conscience. Karma exists.

Any pics of it??

Because so far on this motorbike forum you have posted fcuk all about it

Kinda strange really,seen as you are a fellow biker,no???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Ease off the heroin there Mother Teresa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,128 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

African children are starving every single day
    This is actually not true.
    we have here gentlemen who spend absolutely insane amounts of money on machines which are laying in the garage most of the time serving no purpose. I would assume that all these bikes cost an absolute minimum of 200 000 and if an African child eats at 1$ per day then that's 200 000 African children who are dying. I am talking about the basic needs here not the toll.
    I like your potrayal of stewy as some sort of dark angel of death. It's definitely his fault that bad things happen in the world.

He doesn't like spending money that's for sure. Id say he's getting fleeced on direct debit fees for all the charity donations his wages must go on when he gets home after avoiding toll charges.

Lumen wrote: »
    This is actually not true.

I like your potrayal of stewy as some sort of dark angel of death. It's definitely his fault that bad things happen in the world.

But I am the dark overlord.;):pac::pac:

Any pics of it??

Because so far on this bike forum you have posted fcuk all about it.

Now seen as you are a fellow biker,why not tell us members all about it here.

The anti banter high horseman of the apocalypse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Why did you kill all the kids stewy, Geldoffs gonna be mighty pissed off

hairyslug wrote: »
    Why did you kill all the kids stewy, Geldoffs gonna be mighty pissed off

Cause I am the dark overlord.:D

Bonno just knocked on me front door,demanding 70 cents off me.:pac::P

He told me about all those cowsh!tes that could be saved from being squished by motorbike wheels, with a 70 cents donation

He also told me to hurry da fcuk up with putting my glove back on next time too,as he was stuck behind me at the toll booth the other day.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Are you for ****ing real..?:eek:...you don't want to feed greedy toll companies but have an expensive bike,gear,you pay greedy oil companies,tax,etc etc...you can you afford this while you're sending all your money to feed African children ,possibly ignoring the starving people on your own doorstep...are you Bono, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Johnboner wrote:

Feed a child for 70c, gotta figure that one out, wouldn't buy my pair a snack for that.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

bladespin wrote: »
    Feed a child for 70c, gotta figure that one out, wouldn't buy my pair a snack for that.

Long time no hear dude.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

The troll, strong it is with this one

Hola mi amigo!

The_Chap wrote: »
    The troll, strong it is with this one

See, told you I am the dark overloard.:pac::D

Did someone say Troll??????

:D

• Advertisement

bladespin wrote: »

In Africa for 70 euro cent you could buy a fridge full of food.

Advertisement