Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 10 | New Best Friends [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

It's all gone very wacky cartoonish now (as expected given the comic writers were probably smoking very expensive hallucinagenics by this stage given their riches!)
    These rubbish guys are the first group concept that has raised my eyebrows somewhat for a while so hopefully most of them will be killed off in All Out War!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

what was in the video after the credits? usually a 10 or 20 second video and i missed that bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Getting cut to ribbons and rolling around in a dump is a good way to get sick, Rick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Jeez, if you needed someone to clear that up for you..........well....I'll say no more!

People miss lots of little details each week and it avoids repeated questions like 'who was in the car with Gabriel?'!

NUTZZ wrote: »
    People miss lots of little details each week and it avoids repeated questions like 'who was in the car with Gabriel?'!

ha, in retrospect, missing it could easily happen given the crazy"rubbish" distractions in the background

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

duffysfarm wrote: »
    what was in the video after the credits? usually a 10 or 20 second video and i missed that bit...
    Next weeks show looks to be focusing on the Saviours and the discovery of Daryl's escape.  Dwight knows he's in for it from Negan by the looks of things.  Also it quickly shows Eugene being brought to their compound after being take from Alexandria before the mid season break.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I think this has been the worst episode of the entire show, the only saving grace of it was the carol/Darly.
    Yeah you know a show is loosing you when you dont feel the need to watch it right away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

frash wrote: »
    Why did they all walk around back & forth when they entered the scrap yard?
    There's better ways to for a circle.

I thought they were forming a pattern, the overhead shot made it look like the outline / shape of an eyeball.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

That was a boring episode. Even for filler, it was just not interesting at all. The crappy way they talk, the walking around like they were in a Christmas Pantomime, the tiger licking Daryl's hand... It was all laughable, really.

I had hoped that there would be a pick up in this season, but it's even worse than last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

J. Marston wrote: »
    Getting cut to ribbons and rolling around in a dump is a good way to get sick, Rick.

you could get a nasty infection in the hand wound, hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Junkyard woman had a bit of a Milla Jovovich look going......I found it slightly arousing when she said up up up! :D

I actually found her character far more intriguing then either Negan or Ekeziele (however it's spelt)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

you could get a nasty infection in the hand wound, hmmmm

Yeah I was wondering would he need a tetanus shot for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Any point in coming back to this show, lads? I gave up after about 5 episodes of this season, due to extreme boredom.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Any point in coming back to this show, lads? I gave up after about 5 episodes of this season, due to extreme boredom.

eh, it's your own choice. They are circa 40 minute episodes so hardly going to take too much out of your life!

At least you gave up when you were bored rather than the norm of many here to stay watching it just to moan about it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Is it just me, or did Winslow look suspiciously buff, for a rather decayed walker?....

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    eh, it's your own choice. They are circa 40 minute episodes so hardly going to take too much out of your life!

At least you gave up when you were bored rather than the norm of many here to stay watching it just to moan about it!!

In fact I envy you as a good old binge watch of the episodes you have missed together would be much more enjoyable than waiting a week etween each one, not mentioning the f'king 20 minutes of ads!

If I were you, and you have the amazing ability to avoid spoilers I would hold off until in a couple of months and watch everything together!

I was lucky enough to have that glorious enjoyment for the first 2 seasons of TWD and Breaking Bad and they were the best weekends of my life :D:D:D:D:D

joke..........

well kind of! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

Or perhaps after enjoying several years of what was a great show, we keep watching in the hopes it will return to form.

Or perhaps after enjoying several years of what was a great show, we keep watching in the hopes it will return to form.

Nah, I enjoy it still for what it is, I was aware how cartoonish it would develop into having read the comics. My outlook may be different though, therefore. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't watch it.

I do think (well hope) you will enjoy what is about to develop over the rest of the season, that's all I say if its any consolation to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Froshtbit

That was ridiculous. The dude speaks like he's in a shakspearian play and has a freaking tiger.

The lady speaks like she's been learning English for 3 months and is struggling.

I'm still intrigued enough to keep watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

By the way, sulky and pouty Rosita has turned into one of the most annoying characters on the show, which is saying something!

In the Ministry of Truth, Winston receives an instruction...

"Rosita. Un-hot."

• Advertisement
Advertisement