Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco strike

Options
  • 18-02-2017 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Went down to Tesco in Roselawn to get some shopping. There is a picket on the carpark.

honked the horn in support of the workers and went elsewhere, naturally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭dasilverfox

well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Murt10 wrote: »
    honked the horn in support of the workers and went elsewhere, naturally.

Without knowing about any of the issues? I went in anyway and picked up my shopping, Ruth Coppinger hanging around jumping on the bandwagon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Without knowing about any of the issues? I went in anyway and picked up my shopping, Ruth Coppinger hanging around jumping on the bandwagon too.

A special type of person to pass the picket of these workers, seen the same nonsense when Dunnes where on strike

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

ThisRegard wrote: »
    you could have asked some of the picketers about the issues before you "went in any way ", I'm all right jack ,isn't it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, this thread has the potential to get personal, and as it isn't specifically a D15 issue I'm going to lock it up. If anyone really wants to continue discussing it there's a thread in After Hours here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement