Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup tattooist in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-02-2017 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I posted this question in the tattoo section but I thought it might be worth posting here too if that's ok mods?

I've seen a few YTer's and IGer's post about lip tattooing in the last couple of weeks and can't believe how good it looks. If anyone could recommend an artist in Dublin or the Leinster area that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I'll post the answer here as it's probably more appropriate.
    I'd think long and hard before going down the lip tattooing route.
    Do you want the whole lip done or just the "lip liner"
    I've been asked to do it before for someone but I couldn't really on the basis that the person is kinda stuck with one colour or range of that colour if you get me.
    I'm not totally against cosmetic tattooing...I've actually done freckles for one person accross their nose and cheeks that look amazing.

Also you need a really competent person to do it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I'll post the answer here as it's probably more appropriate.
    I'd think long and hard before going down the lip tattooing route.
    Do you want the whole lip done or just the "lip liner"
    I've been asked to do it before for someone but I couldn't really on the basis that the person is kinda stuck with one colour or range of that colour if you get me.
    I'm not totally against cosmetic tattooing...I've actually done freckles for one person accross their nose and cheeks that look amazing.

Also you need a really competent person to do it properly.

I'm looking for an all over colour. I would like to extend the pigment of my own lips out to the edges of my upper lip (just to where the pigment is missing on one side :confused: ), so not ruby red or anything nuts. I'm very distrusting so will definitely will do tonnes of research into the procedure and wont just go to a tattooist who's willing to chance their arm at it. Do you know of any makeup tattooist that you would recommend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Look up Eyebrow Recovery on Facebook. She does this but her waiting list is a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 streem26

My friend go to Kim O’Sullivan who is based in the Dublin Make up Academy. The results are extremely natural and realistic looking. You can look at Kim’s Facebook page

Advertisement