Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

illness

Options
  • 18-02-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I am in my final year and due to mental health issues cannot continue the remaining months.

Is it possible to postpone both remaining written work/assignments/thesis and exams until later in August on medical grounds?

Or

Is it possible to withdraw from the course now under medical grounds and repeat all modules externally and just re-sit the exams next year in may?

I do not wish to go in to detail about my mental health issues but I have good reason for needing to do this because I am going to fail the whole lot regardless, both CA's and exams.

Hopefully someone can give me insight in to this

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Yoop

I can't answer your exact questions but I think it's probably best if you go see your head of faculty and contact the admissions office once you've done that. The procedures can vary from college to college so it's better to get appropriate advice from the right people rather than any generic advice on here.

Best of luck.

Advertisement