Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comments disabled

Options
  • 19-02-2017 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I haven't logged in for a while and when I did earlier, there was a message notification saying something about comments disabled as I had less than 5 posts. Can you undo that? I went to check a particular interest by searching but all I can see is people who asked a question, I can't see anyone's comments where anyone gave an answer.

No use for me to log in for any reason if I can't view people's comments, to get more information on a topic or issue.

Kind Regards

Heather

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Can you give a link to a thread where you can't see any comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 HeatherG

• Registered Users Posts: 19 HeatherG

I think that particular link didn't have any comments, only views. Maybe that was the problem. It was the notification that made me think I wasn't able to view comments but whatever that message was about can you fix so I can use my account if I want to check stuff. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That thread is 12 years old, I doubt an answer has much relevance now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement