Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 7 or 7 plus??

Options
  • 19-02-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi have been using android phones since iphone 5... looking at a 6s or 7 or 7 plus any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

There's a thread with about 3000 posts that has all the advice you'd need, but i like your user name.

Some would argue there's not a big enough difference between the 6s/7. I would disagree, being able to drop your phone in the sink is a big bonus. The 7 is also a world ahead in terms of speed. And personally I like having a black black phone! The camera is great, the camera on the 7 Plus is ever better.

One of my friends recently moved from an Android device to iPhone and he love it. His girlfriend is now jumping ship with him (admittedly somewhat apprehensively). As for picking between the 7 and 7 Plus, I'd wander in somewhere you can get them in your mits and decide what you find is comfortable. I was going the Plus direction but when I was using my friends 6s Plus I just found it a little unbalanced whatever way I was holding it. So that's gonna a choice best made by yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

There's a thread with about 3000 posts that has all the advice you'd need, but i like your user name.

Some would argue there's not a big enough difference between the 6s/7. I would disagree, being able to drop your phone in the sink is a big bonus. The 7 is also a world ahead in terms of speed. And personally I like having a black black phone! The camera is great, the camera on the 7 Plus is ever better.

One of my friends recently moved from an Android device to iPhone and he love it. His girlfriend is now jumping ship with him (admittedly somewhat apprehensively). As for picking between the 7 and 7 Plus, I'd wander in somewhere you can get them in your mits and decide what you find is comfortable. I was going the Plus direction but when I was using my friends 6s Plus I just found it a little unbalanced whatever way I was holding it. So that's gonna a choice best made by yourself.

Cheers.

Would be happy with either tbh.

Both look like really nice phones

Advertisement