Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kosmetic4less.de

Options
  • 19-02-2017 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used this site before? I've never heard of it but it came up as the first search result on google when I was looking for something, they have a full range of the likes of Essence/Catrice products. Seem to be based in Denmark so no idea yet what shipping to here would work out at..!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Gillouise wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has used this site before? I've never heard of it but it came up as the first search result on google when I was looking for something, they have a full range of the likes of Essence/Catrice products. Seem to be based in Denmark so no idea yet what shipping to here would work out at..!

Hi, I haven't heard of it, but I wonder why you think it's in Denmark rather than Germany?
    .de is the German top level domain (from Deustchland) and .dk is the Danish one.

OK, just looked at the site, definitely in Germany. Shipping in the EU is €8.90.
    https://www.kosmetik4less.de/en/lieferung

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gillouise

Ah the desktop version looks different than it does on my phone, I mistakenly thought it said .den and not .de/en!!

Advertisement