Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matt lipstick or glass and full eyelashes

Options
  • 19-02-2017 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies

Looking for recommendations for a line that does good matt lipsticks and also looking for full fake eye lashes. Have ye any recommendations please thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I never tried them but so sue has a 3D lash range
    I like inglots liquid Matte lipsticks and I've a few mattes from Mac and Anastasia BH that I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

I never tried them but so sue has a 3D lash range
    I like inglots liquid Matte lipsticks and I've a few mattes from Mac and Anastasia BH that I like.

Anastasia Bh looks lovely. Is it easy to order them online ?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

My favourite matte lipsticks are the Gerard cosmetics hydra matte range - they last so well and aren't drying on the lips at all! Smashbox new liquid matte lipsticks are fab too but quite expensive!

As for eyelashes I usually order mine online from shopmissa.com, but if your looking for ones you can buy in Ireland I am loving the Rebeluna brand! They're Irish and the lash styles are fab. Eyelure lashes are great for the price too and can be picked up nearly anywhere!

I tried the SoSu ones and they are lovely but I found the band on them very thick so they're trickier to apply. Because of the thick band I find they don't look nice if your not wearing eyeliner!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The Huda beauty liquid mattes are amazing. Not sure how easy they would be to get though, I don't live in Ireland.
    Kat von D everlasting liquid lipsticks are very good as well, really good colour range too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I'm a sucker for Kylie lipkits. I adore them and they last all day and night. I got the balm meet Matte Hughes minis for Christmas and I have to say they are really great aswell. I love the idea of the minis because I have loads of different shades and there's one that I will definitely repurchase in the full size!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I have one Huda beauty matte lipstick and it's lovely! Really isn't drying on the lips I have a good few kylie cosmetics ones to and the Huda one is much nicer to wear, more comfortable! Would love more but they are $20 each. Will treat myself during the summer to two maybe! If you could get your hands on one of the mini kits in either they are handy!
    The meet matte Hughes by the balm are nice to i have the minis in them, just 1 colour I didn't like tho!

I had to pay customs on them but it was at Christmas so I think there more strict then? Got kylie ones earlier on in the year and didn't get caught for customs!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 PinkSpark

If you can get them, the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks are by far the best I have used. The NYX liquid lipsticks are quite good too. I've only used the matte Ruby Woo from MAC but I was pleasantly surprised :) It really depends on the state your lips are in too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

+1 for The Balm, I got the set of minis too and they are brilliant. They last very well and aren't too drying.

Lash wise, I like SoSu and also The Vintage Cosmetics Company - I usually pick those up in TK Maxx and find them really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Glitter

Jeffree Star for liquid lipsticks. His shade Redrum is the only red I've worn in the evening for about two years. It's a lovely blue toned vampy RED red.
    I also have various nude, pink and plum shades of his and love them all.

MAC or Make Up Forever for lashes. Or Eyelure for less pricey but still good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I ADORE the NYX Matte lipsticks! Stays on forever. I love the shade Euro Trash and wear it daily, have gotten so many compliments about it.

Sorry I can't embed the photo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement