Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TheDriver joins the mod team

• 19-02-2017 12:57pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Only a heads up that we've added another Mod to the team in TheDriver. TheDriver joins the team having experience modding the Teaching & Lecturing forum and has the joys of dealing with intrinsic distinctions of what to categorize something due to this and hence will be a great fit for the forum and you'll see more of him over the days to come.

I'll leave this thread open for a chance for you to hand over a nice big red bargain bin apple to the new teacher Mod :D

Comments

What is his best ever bargain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Oh jeez, I'm all red faced with the intro! Thanks for the welcome gals and guys and look forward to a very different role than teaching forum.
    I have been on this forum for years but cant quite think of the best bargain. Probably the HP touchpad from fnac or little tikes car from Argos misprice along with usual array of hard drives that are still unopened, tonnes of make up and the likes.
    Look forward to interacting and being part of the team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭sceach16

What is his best ever bargain?

"tonnes of make up and the likes." is part of the response ! Is he is a she! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,106 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Good luck with the weekly "where's the bargain" and "chat thread only" whines.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

sceach16 wrote: »
    "tonnes of make up and the likes." is part of the response ! Is he is a she! :D

You'd be surprised how many gender mix ups are made on boards.

• Advertisement

Good luck with the weekly "where's the bargain" and "chat thread only" whines.

But don't we all love a good whine all the same? Or is that a good wine???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Nody wrote: »
    Only a heads up that we've added another Mod to the team in TheDriver. TheDriver joins the team having experience modding the Teaching & Lecturing forum and has the joys of dealing with intrinsic distinctions of what to categorize something due to this and hence will be a great fit for the forum and you'll see more of him over the days to come.

I'll leave this thread open for a chance for you to hand over a nice big red bargain bin apple to the new teacher Mod :D

Not a BA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Thanks OP. Bought 6.

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Bought 6.

Didn't realise I was for sale??? Or there were 6 of me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks OP. Bought two Mods.

• Advertisement
Advertisement