Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge drop in water pressure Dublin 5 at weekends

Options
  • 19-02-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

For whatever reason, Saturday and Sunday there is a HUGE decline in water pressure in my area but the rest of the week it is fine. It is so bad the tank in the attic cannot refill itself, I cannot flush the loo or take a shower. It is only recently this has started to happen. Im curious to know if anyone else is having this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭bren2001

I am not having those issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

bren2001 wrote: »
    I am not having those issues at all.

What part of Dublin 5 are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭bren2001

stevek93 wrote: »

Edenmore, Grange and just off the Tonlegee, neither myself, my parents or sister are having an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

bren2001 wrote: »
    stevek93 wrote: »

Edenmore, Grange and just off the Tonlegee, neither myself, my parents or sister are having an issue.

I must ring Irish water Monday so. There is definitely a drop in pressure now when I run the tap in the kitchen which is connected to the mains for example it does blast out during the week but weekend it is half of what I get during the week.

I am no plummer but what is happening I'd imagine as there is a huge drop is pressure it cannot get up to the attic.

Advertisement