Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DF Annual Fitness Test Grades

Options
  • 19-02-2017 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Although I'm a lazy civvy, I'm looking to unofficially regain my Grade 1 fitness level. My vague memory is that it was 2 miles in 12:30, 42 push ups and 42 sit ups in a minute for Grade 1, but I can't for the life of me remember the other grades or the scoring system (I think you were able to get an overall Grade 1 even with a single Grade 2 result - is that right?)

Would anyone have the full list of grades to hand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hi guys,

Although I'm a lazy civvy, I'm looking to unofficially regain my Grade 1 fitness level. My vague memory is that it was 2 miles in 12:30, 42 push ups and 42 sit ups in a minute for Grade 1, but I can't for the life of me remember the other grades or the scoring system (I think you were able to get an overall Grade 1 even with a single Grade 2 result - is that right?)

Would anyone have the full list of grades to hand?

Try the search engine on military.ie for LIFE tests

Advertisement