Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skerries Kelly's Bay & Skerries Rock

Options
  • 19-02-2017 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking at purchasing a 3 bed semi-detached in Kelly's Bay or Skerries Rock. Can anyone please advise as to which sections of the estates are block built and which are timber frame built? There were different construction types within these estates to the best of my knowledge. Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I think all Skerries Rock is all block build, built from Jan 1997 for about 1-2 years later. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Looking at purchasing a 3 bed semi-detached in Kelly's Bay or Skerries Rock. Can anyone please advise as to which sections of the estates are block built and which are timber frame built? There were different construction types within these estates to the best of my knowledge. Any advice welcome.

I'm not aware of any houses in Kelly's Bay that are timber frame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

quad_red wrote:
    I'm not aware of any houses in Kelly's Bay that are timber frame.

They all are

• Registered Users Posts: 30 glencoe

If I remember correctly 3 or 4 different builders with Winsac as the developer, most are block and dry lined. Part of the shore and strand are timberframe.
    The red brick along the inlet were built by the same builder as the Skerries Rock

Advertisement