Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helmet visor ..bluetooth

• 19-02-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I was wondering could anyone recommend a helmet reasonably priced ...The one I have is a starter and cheap. I find the visor quite dangerous ..I was coming home in the dark and it just gets dirty and hard to see through especially after a car has passed with bright lights ..I know you can get pin lock and one with a visor built in ..That's what I'm after ...Also a basic built in speaker that I can just connect to the phone ..I don't need to talk to pillion or indeed to callers ..Just to hear SAT NAV directions and radio at a low volume ..Really...I have used earphones but find they start to fall out as I travel along ...And ideas to start me googling would be appreciated

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Get any helmet with a pinlock, when you start talking about BT built into a helmet it's big money. You're better off getting an external unit.

I use the Cardo Scala Rider Qz which fits into any lid (it helps if you can take out/rearrange the padding). They take any earphones but I use the ones came with it, they velcro in grand and it's plenty loud for phone calls and GPS.

Advertisement