Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cashing a cheque

• 20-02-2017 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Lodged a cheque last Tuesday at Half three into my bank of Ireland bank account anyone know when ill get it as its in and cant be withdrawed yet. I taught it was three working days.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Mikey15106 wrote: »
    Lodged a cheque last Tuesday at Half three into my bank of Ireland bank account anyone know when ill get it as its in and cant be withdrawed yet. I taught it was three working days.

Was it a bank of Ireland cheque? If not then it can take up to 7 working days. It can still take up to 5 working days for a same bank cheque though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mikey15106

It was a ulster bank cheque going into a bank of ireland account

Advertisement