Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of Clontarf 10mile easter monday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Lovely morning for a race and a shiny new pb makes it a lovely run. Nice route but the turns were a pain near the end as couldn't remember where I was heading.

One point of note: my girlfriend and friends were doing the race as a lsr and were told by the stewards to stay right to let the leaders go past. They were in single file on the right at the Rose Garden when on of the leaders came up behind them and pushed her out of the way. I hope he's delighted that he has such an attitude to other runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Great event again this year. Well marshaled throughout. Well done to Raheny for organising a great event. Will be back next year.

Advertisement