Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Gym spotter for ToneZone Gym at the NAC

Options
  • 20-02-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I'm seeking a Gym spotter/Buddy who is interested in lifting weights together at the NAC's ToneZone Gym.
    I go every week 3-4 times for about 1-2 hrs each time.  Hr Cardio/Hr Weights.

Id like to team up with someone who is similar to myself in terms of goals and fitness level.
    Myself: 40, 5 8, 12.3 st (78.3 kg), Looking to lose body fat and gain muscle through regular use of the gym.

You, similar in goals , willing to learn and help each other progress with our given goals. Male/Female , Spot, help and encourage each other on the weights and machines.
    If you are interested please do drop me a mail here and we can chat further.

Many thanks!

Advertisement