Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner of Oaths Saturday

Options
  • 20-02-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of Commissioner Of oaths that open on a Saturday in Kilkenny or Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Not my part of the country but a COO need not necessarily be a solr.
    Ask at the local Garda Station. I think they still use them for warrants etc.
    TMK.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Dumb Juan

Hi,

I found one that works Saturday. Ms Marion Kilbride she works out of The Retail Centre (it sells wool & craft supplies) on James St, Kilkenny City.

She is very efficient & thorough. I would highly recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 syl80

Dumb Juan wrote: »
    Hi,

I found one that works Saturday. Ms Marion Kilbride she works out of The Retail Centre (it sells wool & craft supplies) on James St, Kilkenny City.

She is very efficient & thorough. I would highly recommend her.
    Hi just wondering how much it cost please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭swanvill

Hi,

She is not expensive and fair about €20 if I can remember. Also she checks the documents and there was an error made by the solicitor which she pointed out, she still witnessed our signature but did not charge us for it as she reckoned the document would be rejected.

Advertisement