Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cambridge Motor Company, Crumlin - Skoda Superb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

IIRC a boards member bought a car there not so long ago and had a good review of them and found them good to deal with.

Use the search function as it was only a few months ago and ask can they PM you any info !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭MarkN

In business a long time. Looked at a Range Rover there before, didn't buy it but was well presented etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Casati

A few of these late 151 reg auto Ambition's have been popping up - my guess is that its an ex rental. Its priced very well - Skoda dealers who had them were looking for 25k. Don't know anything about that dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭tempnam

Casati wrote: »
    A few of these late 151 reg auto Ambition's have been popping up - my guess is that its an ex rental. Its priced very well - Skoda dealers who had them were looking for 25k. Don't know anything about that dealer

Had a look at (and a drive in) a similar one today. Not in a skoda dealer - but it was priced at just under €25K also. Lovely car.

I've had no dealings with the crowd you've mentioned but just wanted to say that the price seems reasonable compared to others I've seen and they seem a great car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Came across the following ad:

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/skoda/superb/used-2015-151-skoda-superb-automatic-dublin-fpa-6814689104738594604

Car looks nice, and I'd like to go have a look at it.

Anyone had any dealings with this dealership before?

Any good or bad experiences?

Anything to look out for if looking at the car?

Stevie how did you get on at Cambridge? I saw a Lexus they are selling on Carzone the other day and might drive up next weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Bought the missus 3 series from them and my colleague had bought similar for his wife. We both found them very decent to deal with.

Bought the missus 3 series from them and my colleague had bought similar for his wife. We both found them very decent to deal with.

Cheers for that. Look to have a lovely selection of cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭J.R.

Friend bought a Hyundai Tuscon from them.
    It was a minter....no problems with it.
    He's delighted.

J.R. wrote: »
    Friend bought a Hyundai Tuscon from them.
    It was a minter....no problems with it.
    He's delighted.

The Lexus looks lovely. I've a deposit on a Passat in the UK but I'm finding it hard to get time off work so may just have to buy a little closer to home.

I do see a Cambridge Motor Company was dissolved in July last year so I wonder if they are the same crowd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Stevie how did you get on at Cambridge? I saw a Lexus they are selling on Carzone the other day and might drive up next weekend.

Never made it to them. Ended up picking up Mazda 6 last week!

• Advertisement

Never made it to them. Ended up picking up Mazda 6 last week!

Just had a look and it looks my Lexus is gone :(

What Mazda 6 did you go with? My dad has a 2.2L 132. He loves his one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just had a look and it looks my Lexus is gone :(

What Mazda 6 did you go with? My dad has a 2.2L 132. He loves his one.

2015 2.2L Diesel executive SE. Liking it a lot so far. It's the first car I've owned where I look forward to driving it and it's not just a mode of transport to get me from A to B.

Advertisement