Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Hotel

Options
  • 20-02-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Not strictly wedding....I am attending a wedding in the Fitzwilliam hotel on st stephens green in Dublin in the summer, I want to bring the family (2 kids age 5 and 7), could anyone recommend a reasonable rate central hotel that would be suitable ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭clint_silver

2not4get wrote: »
    Not strictly wedding....I am attending a wedding in the Fitzwilliam hotel on st stephens green in Dublin in the summer, I want to bring the family (2 kids age 5 and 7), could anyone recommend a reasonable rate central hotel that would be suitable ?

Define reasonable. Rates have been jumping for years.

Cheaper to get something a little out and get a taxi. Try one of the maldrons if nofrills is ok. Several around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Travelodge at the rear of St Stephen's Green would probably be quite reasonable, it might even be a bit too basic.

I think you need to define what you consider reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Your best bet is to look at booking.com for your chosen dates and go from there. Dublin city centre is jammed with hotels, many of which I doubt would be "reasonable" for a family of 4. You might be better off looking for an Air BnB or something like a Stay City apartment. Prices can be quite good and you'd have your own space for the kiddies etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note:Moved from Weddings forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Airbnb might be your best option since there is 4 of you

• Advertisement
Advertisement