Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back.

Options
  • 20-02-2017 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi not hugely interested in tattoos but love conceptual art. I know practice pieces are usually paid for at a discount . I want to be paid, but offer free reign on my back .to the artist on experimental techniques, size,designs, and ownership on death under as strict a contract as you like. Are there any conceptual artists who do this kind of thing? Whether it involves insertions, bars or whatever I don't care. I have no tattoos and am pushing 50, so of reasonably sound mind ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

bradachu wrote: »
    ...I want to be paid...
    Honestly, this simply won't happen.

Also, I've deleted your other (almost identical) post, as it did come across more as a classified style ad, which would not be permitted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

bradachu wrote: »
    Hi not hugely interested in tattoos but love conceptual art. I know practice pieces are usually paid for at a discount . I want to be paid, but offer free reign on my back .to the artist on experimental techniques, size,designs, and ownership on death under as strict a contract as you like. Are there any conceptual artists who do this kind of thing? Whether it involves insertions, bars or whatever I don't care. I have no tattoos and am pushing 50, so of reasonably sound mind ☺

I'd like to be paid for my next tattoo too...

I do have an appointment with a conceptual artist... It's gonna cost me 1000euros and I'll need to travel half way around the world to get it... I could be called any time in the next three years to confirm the appointment... However, I'm told that I should consider myself lucky that I was chosen & given the opportunity...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bradachu

Cool, thanks for filling me in on my foolishness!!!!!😄 If I had done a modicum of research I'd have avoided wasting space on the boards and realised my post was inappropriate. Will go and conceptually stand on my head when the tide is out and see if my brain is improved by immersion. Thanks for deletion.

Advertisement