Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suacony trainers in Limerick

• 20-02-2017 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a shop in Limerick that stocks Saucony running trainers? Or can anyone reccomend a good place to get gait analysis done? I usually head to Amphibian King in Oranmore but would prefer to go somewhere more local.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

panda100 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a shop in Limerick that stocks Saucony running trainers? Or can anyone reccomend a good place to get gait analysis done? I usually head to Amphibian King in Oranmore but would prefer to go somewhere more local.

Thanks

Wouldn't be sure of any place since Amphibian King moved out of town. Don't think Gleesons or Elverys carry Saucony if I remember rightly.

I can't recommend highly enough Adrenalin Sports in Newcastlewest who have a good selection of stock with sales offers (Saucony included), and good gait analysis done by guys who do run themselves. They will also order in anything they don't have for you. Hope you're willing to travel, will be worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

JohnDozer wrote: »
    Wouldn't be sure of any place since Amphibian King moved out of town. Don't think Gleesons or Elverys carry Saucony if I remember rightly.

I can't recommend highly enough Adrenalin Sports in Newcastlewest who have a good selection of stock with sales offers (Saucony included), and good gait analysis done by guys who do run themselves. They will also order in anything they don't have for you. Hope you're willing to travel, will be worth it!

Didn't realise Adrenalin did gait analysis or saucony! It's a great little shop that I always forget about. Will call out at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Wellywoo

JohnDozer wrote: »

Glad I stumbled on this thread, never knew they did saucony in newcastlewest! Brilliant thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Wellywoo wrote: »
    Glad I stumbled on this thread, never knew they did saucony in newcastlewest! Brilliant thanks!

Another Saucony lover :pac: best running trainers I ever owned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Great running shoes, I use a few pairs

• Advertisement
Advertisement