Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse share (hacking only) in Kilcock, Kildare

• 20-02-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all
    My horse is stabled at the gorgeous Dollanstown stud in Kilcock, Kildare which is a 25 minute drive to the centre of Dublin. We are training and competing dressage but he has had some time off due to injury. He's now coming back into work and one thing I've learnt is he needs to be hacked regularly. I'm not big on hacking so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone was interested in sharing him a couple of days a week, just for hacking?
    He's 17.2 so due to his size would need someone pretty experienced. He has a darling character though so is easy enough to hack out. We have off road hacking and there are some quite enough roads nearby too.
    He is on full livery so there wouldn't be the need to do any stable duties, although he may need a brush over before riding and his tack would need to be cared for as normal.
    If anyone is interested please let me know and we can discuss costs etc. Just to reiterate, I wouldn't want him doing anything strenuous so this is an opportunity for someone who wants a quiet ride in the countryside a couple of days a week.
    Thanks all
    Victoria
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement