Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athboy cabinet 003

Options
  • 20-02-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've watched this cabinet for the last four years say that it would be available within the year. Then last year it changed to say between June to August. Late last year it changed again to say within a year. Do you have any information available about the schedule for this cabinet. It's the only cabinet on the map of the seven listed in Athboy not available. I've asked this question of Eir before and just got a terse answer saying that the information on the map was all they could tell me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

PaulSutton wrote: »
    I've watched this cabinet for the last four years say that it would be available within the year. Then last year it changed to say between June to August. Late last year it changed again to say within a year. Do you have any information available about the schedule for this cabinet.  It's the only cabinet on the map of the seven listed in Athboy not available. I've asked this question of Eir before and just got a terse answer saying that the information on the map was all they could tell me.

Thanks.
    Hi PaulSutton,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have checked the latest deployment information for cabinet ABY1_003 and I'm afraid we have no further updates at this time. Feel free to PM me your account number and I can check if this is the cabinet you are connected to as some connections are fed directly from the exchange.

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement