Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse share (hacking only) in Kilcock, Kildare

• 20-02-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Hi Victoria, as per the forum charter, all posts looking for/wanting a horse share are to be posted in the dedicated thread. As a result, I've moved your first post/thread to the 'horse share' thread at the top of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dressagediva

convert wrote: »
    Hi Victoria, as per the forum charter, all posts looking for/wanting a horse share are to be posted in the dedicated thread. As a result, I've moved your first post/thread to the 'horse share' thread at the top of the page.
    But there are over 400 replies in there, and from what I gather people are responding to the initial adverts years later because they're going unseen....Id rather it be it's own advert if possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

All horse share posts, whether offering or requesting horses for share, are posted in the 'horse share' thread. That way they are all in one place and make it easier for people to find them. And there is a date and time on each post, so people can see how recent the posts are. If we were to allow each person to discuss their horse share requirements in individual threads, the forum would be overrun with such threads. As a consequence, and in case I need to spell it out further, *all* horse share requests/offers are to be kept in the specified thread.

Also, as per forum charter, if you have any queries regarding modding, please take it to PM rather than post in thread.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement