Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit

Options
  • 20-02-2017 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

I am considering home broadband.  I do not want to pay via direct debit. Do Eir provide alternatives ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Discodog wrote: »
    I am considering home broadband.  I do not want to pay via direct debit. Do Eir provide alternatives ?
    Hi  Discodog,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Direct debit is mandatory when signing up to an eir broadband package.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

You need to change your website. It even states that you get a €2 discount for direct debit clearly implying that it's not compulsory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Discodog wrote: »
    You need to change your website.  It even states that you get a €2 discount for direct debit clearly implying that it's not compulsory.
    Direct debit is compulsory for setting up an account  Discodog however you can cancel the direct debit at a later date. I'll relay your feedback to the relevant team.

-Pamela 

Advertisement