Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Knockmaun House please?

Options
  • 20-02-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Even rough ones?

So travelling to Dublin Friday morning for an appointment in the passport office,it's in lower mount street apparently, how far is that from O connell street would I be best off getting a taxi?

Yes I know I can look all this up but get a more general all around idea on here. Maps and google results make it more complicated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's not far.
    From the 'sea' side of O'Connell Bridge (bus stop 273), get the number 4 or 7 bus to stop number 410 on Lower Mount Street.
    Fare 2 euro, or 1.50 with a Leap card.

Your stop will be the one after Merrion Square, which you will see on your right hand side. Ask the driver for the stop after Holles St. Knockmaun House is across the road, about 70 metres on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭howiya

It's about a 2km walk from O'Connell St if you don't fancy the bus. Straight over the bridge onto Westmoreland Street, walk around Trinity onto Nassau Street and keep going in a straight line and you'll end up on Mount Street.

I suspect you're not a local but if you have a Dublin Bikes card there's a station right outside it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

How are you getting to Dublin? If you're coming by bus or train that will allow different options. Will you be getting off a bus in O'Connell Street?

Advertisement