Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring Classics: Omloop het Nieuwsbald *Spoilers allowed*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Bennett and Sagan made what could be a race winning split.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Somedude9

Inquitus wrote: »
    Bennett and Sagan made what could be a race winning split.

Bennett is not there.

Oops wrong thread/race :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Somedude9 wrote: »
    Bennett is not there.

I got Kirbied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Somedude9

Daroxtar wrote: »

That's hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Melodeon

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

WWF58Cp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Sagan is a great rider. Possibly the best I have seen (he will need to win more than one monument to prove it, although I have no doubt he will).

That said, he acts like such a knob sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    A lot of talk about the use of bike paths and footpaths to avoid the cobbles by the leaders yesterday. There were briefings on advance of the race explicitly indicating that they were not to do so in specific sections (ie that they would enforce the existing rules on this) but the chasers were then forced to ride the cobbles in these areas when UCI commissar motos blocked the way.

Calls for all the podium to be DNQ'd

It's being called #cementdoping....... :)

They should have all been disqualified. Classic UCI though, completely incompetent and unable to enforce even the most basic of rules.

Cycling News

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

I was thinking if you were to produce a docu comedy in the vein of Spinal Tap about cycling you would not have to look very far fot characters

Sagan

Tinkov

Laferve

Swiss Tony

even Kirby

so many real characters who could be comedy personaas

• Advertisement
Advertisement