Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta 686 E Evo

Options
  • 20-02-2017 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Lads anyone shooting one of the above?

I want to buy a nice sporter in and about the 2k mark .

They look the business and would suit my bit of new found clay attention down to the ground.

Not too gone on the 690's which are in and around the same.

'hdz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

had one for a few years great gun shot game and clays with it.traded it in for a semi-auto as i now do a lot of pigeon
    shooting.if you buy one you will not regret it,best gun i had and im shooting 45 years.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

How does this differ to the 686 Gold E (sporter)? Seems to be the exact same gun. Even the cosmetics.

I had a 686e Gold and it was a terrific gun. Came up perfectly, excellent craftmanship, reliable, never failed to fire any round, and served me well for many years.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

not a lot of difference, optima barrel used on the 682, extended chokes, and wood upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Fastnet50

Had one in the 90s and used for hunting and clays. One of the best guns I ever owned, you could shoot clays all day and never feel you had fired a shot. Spend most of my time shooting target rifle now so only use a club gun occasionally for a bit of fun on the sporter layout. Go for it best of the best.

Advertisement