Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

culebro sl 2.0 weight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

In a review, that I read of an older version of this bike with Ultegra group set, The weight was given as 9.14 kgs. I guess this is for a size medium. I don't know what wheels were on that bike.
    I reckon the bike you're looking at will be about 9.5kgs or a little bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lawlerp

Got the bike just before Christmas as a replacement for my Trek 1.2. I'm very happy with it but I was curious about the weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I know a couple of people with that model, using it as their winter bike, and they love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lawlerp

Thanjks Longshanks, Its reassuring to hear the positive feedback on the culebro as this is gonna be my summer and winter bike for a few years :) . Is the weight of the bike the reason why your friends chose it as their winter bike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

lawlerp wrote: »
    Got the bike just before Christmas as a replacement for my Trek 1.2. I'm very happy with it but I was curious about the weight.

Weigh yourself on bathroom scales then weigh yourself on the scales holding the bike. Take one from the other and hey presto...the bike weight.

Advertisement