Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I stick v Alien 220w?

• 21-02-2017 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I am so for sure going off the rollies tomorrow and just wondering what would be best to get. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

pinkstars wrote: »
    I am so for sure going off the rollies tomorrow and just wondering what would be best to get. Many thanks

In the other thread,I thought you already have a 30w istick,you weren't sure if it still worked,I presume it doesn't as you are asking for recommendations between an istick & an Alien.The Alien is a better mod especially further down the road if you ever decided to do advanced vaping.

The Alien is an excellent & powerful mod & it can handle any tank you want to throw at it,you will need 2 x 18650 flat top batteries for it,also has a built-in balanced charger,so it's safe to use the usb cable that comes with it for charging.The menu is easy to get around,watch some youtube videos.

You will also need a tank,are you a mouth to lung or a direct lung vapor.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

In the other thread,I thought you already have a 30w istick,you weren't sure if it still worked,I presume it doesn't as you are asking for recommendations between an istick & an Alien.The Alien is a better mod especially further down the road if you ever decided to do advanced vaping.

The Alien is an excellent & powerful mod & it can handle any tank you want to throw at it,you will need 2 x 18650 flat top batteries for it,also has a built-in balanced charger,so it's safe to use the usb cable that comes with it for charging.The menu is easy to get around,watch some youtube videos.

Thank you so much. I'm not sure what mouth to lung or a direct lung vapour means??

Thank you so much. I'm not sure what mouth to lung or a direct lung vapour means??

I'd say it would just be mouth to lung.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Vapely

Mouth to lung means you suck the vapor into your mouth, then suck the vapor from your mouth to your lungs and hold before exhaling.

Direct lung is where you suck the vapor straight from your ecig into your lungs, hold and exhale.

• Advertisement

For a mouth to lung vape,you wont go wrong with a Pico http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/739-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-express-kit.html
    and a Nautilus Mini http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/aspire-clearomizers/470-aspire-nautilus-mini.html
    and some spare coils 1.6 ohm http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/469-aspire-nautilus-bvc-replacement-coil-head.html

You will need a 18650 battery http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/527-samsung-inr-18650-25r-2500mah-30a-battery.html

Don't forget your eliquid & you must prime your new coil with eliquid...

IRISHVAPE will get 10% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Alien is better than any of the iSticks, but might be a little advanced for a newer vaper.

Well I was warned off the alien and the nice man set up my istick to the perfect setting! I have 3 isticks so I suppose they will do me!!!!

Well I was warned off the alien and the nice man set up my istick to the perfect setting! I have 3 isticks so I suppose they will do me!!!!

The warning was given because....(he didn't have them in stock:D)

Did you buy a tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

The Alien is better than any of the iSticks, but might be a little advanced for a newer vaper.

I wouldn't put anybody off an Alien..sure, it would be more advanced than an Istick...but definitely no more complicated than any other mod that you are just going to vape in wattage mode..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I just got the Alien last weekend and I absolutely love it.
    It's not complicated to use at all and I think it looks great.
    If you're looking for mouth to lung, then the alien kit is not really suitable. But if your a DL vaper then you can't go wrong really.

The baby beast that comes with the kit is fantastic and the top fill feature is a big plus.
    If you're moving up from a less powerful mod then you should be aware that this set up absolutely guzzles the juice so be prepared for that.

All in all, I'd highly recommended it. And I got mine from Republic of Vape who I'd also recommend. I went to their Drogheda store to pick mine up as there was nowhere closer to me that had it in stock but it was well worth the trip.
    I tried about a million different juices and the guy in the store was really helpful. He even through in an extra bottle of juice as it was my birthday!

Advertisement