Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby Steps to reach an outstretched goal

• 21-02-2017 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I address everyone on boards here!
    I'm seriously motivated by hearing about others! Ok , my goal is to be self sufficient and to afford my own place comfortably. Believe me its momentous considering I'm unemployed. I'm educated however and more than that I've grit in my teeth to see this through! Life is so relentless on us gutter rats scurrying through decay. So what would you say is your baby step one?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

rain hat wrote: »
    I address everyone on boards here!
    I'm seriously motivated by hearing about others! Ok , my goal is to be self sufficient and to afford my own place comfortably. Believe me its momentous considering I'm unemployed. I'm educated however and more than that I've grit in my teeth to see this through! Life is so relentless on us gutter rats scurrying through decay. So what would you say is your baby step one?

Hey rain hat.

You have stumbled into the Creative Writing sub forum.
    I've locked your thread because it's off topic (PM me if it does have something to do with creative writing / being a writer)

Can I suggest posting in After Hours (read some threads to see the tone of the replies you might get though).

or the Sunshine forum, for upbeat folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement