Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for refund to be credited?

• 21-02-2017 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I got a refund in a shop yesterday afternoon but it still hasn't been credited to my account. I assumed it would've been in by this morning but maybe I'm wrong? How long does it usually take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I got a refund in a shop yesterday afternoon but it still hasn't been credited to my account. I assumed it would've been in by this morning but maybe I'm wrong? How long does it usually take?
    Hi Melisandre121, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The refund can depend on the retailer's own Bank processing the transaction. Usually we find it can take up to five working days. If you don't receive it in this time frame, we'd suggest contacting them again to check with them directly. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement