Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

finhex wrote: »
    Where this discussion is going on?

Just one example

Is this Glen you're talking about? Aw what's wrong do you know? They don't need any more grief on this tour!

Yeah. He's got a bad flu. He's playing on anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

david75 wrote: »
    Just one example

Ohhh there's a facebook group. I thought you were seeing it on the 10C forums.

I'll join that now

There's also an event page for th Dublin gig and a meet up being organised by the wishlist foundation in aid of pieta house. Taking place in the ferryman near the point. All the details are on the event page.

They'll have cool pj stuff like posters and vinyl etc people donate so you can buy and the money goes to the charity. Or if you wanna donate something Damien on the event page is the man to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

There's also an event page for th Dublin gig and a meet up being organised by the wishlist foundation in aid of pieta house. Taking place in the ferryman near the point. All the details are on the event page.

They'll have cool pj stuff like posters and vinyl etc people donate so you can buy and the money goes to the charity. Or if you wanna donate something Damien on the event page is the man to talk to.

Anyone have links or what did you search for to find the event group and 10c discussion please

ETA Sorry found the wishlist event page. Just need a clue on finding the 10c discussion please.

• Advertisement

Anyone have links or what did you search for to find the event group and 10c discussion please

ETA Sorry found the wishlist event page. Just need a clue on finding the 10c discussion please.

Look up on Facebook
    EDDIE VEDDER EUROPEAN TOUR 2017

Join. You'll get included and then stroll through the threads

Booked o see the last two nights of the tour in Italy. Mount Etna is in the background. Hope it's not too active :) what a venue though

8388760033_777d106736.jpg

George Harrisons son Just posted this :)

https://instagram.com/p/BU9ydwXBwBf/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Only 6 days off now. The marquee is up, I'm having a fear my flight home will be delayed and will miss the gig.

You'll be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Does anyone know if this is an acoustic gig or will Eddie have a full band with him?

lukin wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is an acoustic gig or will Eddie have a full band with him?

Totally acoustic. Just him and occasionally glen

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

Totally acoustic. Just him and occasionally glen
    and also Red Limo String Quartet: http://www.redlimostringquartet.nl/

They weren't at the last gig in Denmark but let's hope they're playing. Strings add a lot to the songs.

Would 6pm be ok time-wise to get to the 3Arena? Looking to pick up some merchandise

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Tickets back on sale on ticketmaster for this, just found FLAT seating ROW A!!! Seats 59-60, Front row!!!!! I'm raging :mad:

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Tickets back on sale on ticketmaster for this, just found FLAT seating ROW A!!! Seats 59-60, Front row!!!!! I'm raging :mad:

Just checked. Also got front row!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Any one wanna buy my other tickets so I can get these front row ones? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Ticketmaster are a disgrace. These are obviously the tickets they held aside for their Seatwave website and they couldn't sell them at the criminal prices they were asking so now they're putting them back on general sale to try and get rid of them, meanwhile all us genuine fans are missing out on great tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads is Row A Seats 57 and 58 good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Front row from what I can see?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fireball14013

I have 2 tickets for the Cork event on Sunday, looks like I might not be able to make it. Where is the best place to sell them?
    Seatwave?

Toutless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I have 2 tickets for the Cork event on Sunday, looks like I might not be able to make it. Where is the best place to sell them?
    Seatwave?

How much you selling ! Pm me !

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Toutless.....although my own standing ticket for cork is up there with no response despite less than face value 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Ticketmaster are a disgrace. These are obviously the tickets they held aside for their Seatwave website and they couldn't sell them at the criminal prices they were asking so now they're putting them back on general sale to try and get rid of them, meanwhile all us genuine fans are missing out on great tickets.

Absolute arseholes! I've got seats up in the upper tier because it's all I could get in the second release after they kicked me out of the buying process when I had good tickets. Now I could buy better tickets than I have but would be stuck with the other ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Would 6pm be ok time-wise to get to the 3Arena? Looking to pick up some merchandise

Also wondering what time to get there at... what time does he come out? Ticket says 6.30 but I assume that's doors opening?

Advertisement