Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Ticketmaster are a disgrace. These are obviously the tickets they held aside for their Seatwave website and they couldn't sell them at the criminal prices they were asking so now they're putting them back on general sale to try and get rid of them, meanwhile all us genuine fans are missing out on great tickets.

I would be the first to jump on in support of an anti-TM/Seatwave post when justified, but I don't think this is the case here. These are seats reserved by the production, likely Eddie, Glen or some of the management. Now, closer to the gig, the seats in their allotment which aren't going to be used are put back into general sale.

Last week, some friends of mine were at the shows in Amsterdam. On one of the nights, they bumped into one of the tour production guys out in the foyer pre-show offering upgrades for fans already in the building. My friends took the tickets, and they ended up front row in the centre.

Just a heads up for anyone in the 3 Arena on Friday night, keep an eye out in the wings for someone doing similar if those newly-released tickets on TM don't sell. Those front rows need to be full, whether money is made by filling them or not.

Anyway, I'm working Friday night, roll on Sunday in the Marquee. Be interesting to see how it works out in the standing area. I was at Don Henley there last Summer, standing area. I didn't get into the tent particularly early, but still had no problem getting up within 20 feet of the stage without pissing other concert-goers off.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Enjoy guys sadly not able to make any of the gigs. The setlist looks amazing and you knw they will give there all esp Hansard being home

If we win the soccer on Sunday night everyone should be in good form in the marquee

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭damul

I have 2 spare tickets for the Friday gig

I have two Ticketmaster tickets in section D Row 8 which are very central

I also have two Pearl Jam Fanclub tickets which should also be very good

My two Ticketmaster are available

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

stankratz wrote: »
    I would be the first to jump on in support of an anti-TM/Seatwave post when justified, but I don't think this is the case here. These are seats reserved by the production, likely Eddie, Glen or some of the management. Now, closer to the gig, the seats in their allotment which aren't going to be used are put back into general sale.

As much as I think you're telling the truth, I really don't think this is the case here.. It really seems to me that they keep a lot of these front row tickets for seatwave and they didn't sell, now they're back up on ticketmaster (lowest price on seatwave now is €70, lower than face value).

Just taking another look at ticketmaster now and there's tickets in block C Row 2!! That's almost as front row as you can get without being on the flat seating.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

If anyone is looking for a pair of tickets i have a pair below face value up on adverts. Thanks.

http://www.adverts.ie/concerts-festivals/eddie-vedder-3arena/13071629

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Anyone looking for tickets i've been informed that the Soundceller have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Deenie78

Hi all - just letting you know I had seats up in the gods - 4th row from the back or something like that and just called Ticketmaster to see if there was anything they could do and got my tickets changed to Block D row 4 - savage seats! So give them a call!! Wouldn't have even known there was still tickets left if it wasn't for this thread so wanted to let you know asap!

Deenie78 wrote: »
    Hi all - just letting you know I had seats up in the gods - 4th row from the back or something like that and just called Ticketmaster to see if there was anything they could do and got my tickets changed to Block D row 4 - savage seats! So give them a call!! Wouldn't have even known there was still tickets left if it wasn't for this thread so wanted to let you know asap!

What number did you ring deenie??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

stankratz wrote: »

Anyway, I'm working Friday night, roll on Sunday in the Marquee. Be interesting to see how it works out in the standing area. I was at Don Henley there last Summer, standing area. I didn't get into the tent particularly early, but still had no problem getting up within 20 feet of the stage without pissing other concert-goers off.

Sure it'll be the better gig (Not sound wise). Must give you a shout beforehand, flying in from Poland that day (they're even coming from Gdansk for the show) so should make it on time.

The number I called was 0818 903 001 - option 5 - good luck!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭J-C

mimimcmc wrote: »
    What number did you ring deenie??

I just tried doing the same but it seems all the good tickets released in the last day or so are now gone.

I eventually got through, got to change two of my four tickets to block d row 4, not too shabby, but now I'm raging I didn't do that yesterday for the front row tickets I had spotted :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I didn't even know you were allowed do that!

I'm a big believer in "if you don't ask you don't get" - didn't have much hope but figured it was worth chancing my arm, what was the worst that could happen!

I'm a big believer in "if you don't ask you don't get" - didn't have much hope but figured it was worth chancing my arm, what was the worst that could happen!
    Apologies - that sounded really smug, not what I was going for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

No such problems for us going to the Marquee !!!! :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Plus it costs 6 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    Also wondering what time to get there at... what time does he come out? Ticket says 6.30 but I assume that's doors opening?

I am also wondering what time it actually starts at

Judging from Dimitris* nightly rundown- Glen comes on around 7.30, Eddie comes on between 8.40 and 9, usually 8.45.

*Pearl Jam's number 1 fan from Greece

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Came here just to ask if anyone knows about the time. It says 6:30 on Ticketmaster, but 8pm on MCD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

cormie wrote: »
    Came here just to ask if anyone knows about the time. It says 6:30 on Ticketmaster, but 8pm on MCD?

Doors are always 6:30pm. Mcd have replied to a fan on twitter stating that set times will be released on Friday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Eds playing in London as I type. He just played Black, with a string quartet.

david75 wrote: »
    Eds playing in London as I type. He just played Black, with a string quartet.

That would be unreal.
    No videos floating around which I can find

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    That would be unreal.
    No videos floating around which I can find

Not sure if this works but the vid is on here, just join the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/

Yeah I just found it on the FB page. Thanks.

Unbelievable stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Stage Times:

Doors: 6.30
    Glen: 7.45
    Eddie: 9

That was on the 3arenas facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Stage Times:

Doors: 6.30
    Glen: 7.45
    Eddie: 9

That was on the 3arenas facebook

Just got an e-mail from ticketmaster with the following:

Doors: 6.30pm

Glen Hansard: 7.30pm

Eddie Vedder: 8.45pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

villa2008 wrote: »
    Just got an e-mail from ticketmaster with the following:

Doors: 6.30pm

Glen Hansard: 7.30pm

Eddie Vedder: 8.45pm

Thanks, came here to update that :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Glen took ed to the gravediggers today. Best pub and best Guinness in Dublin it could be argued

https://twitter.com/demetriosns/status/872874204072472576

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭the goon

Hi guys, if anyone is looking for a Marquee ticket, I have one up on Adverts. Cheers

http://www.adverts.ie/concerts-festivals/eddie-vedder-live-at-the-marquee-80-euro/13090644

Advertisement