Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can't sleep... man, can't wait until tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

No more sleeps!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

This was posted last night on Instagram by Ciaran Kavanagh from the Gravediggers' Pub in Glasnevin.
    Glen and Eddie also signed the guest book.

1bd63ccb-a0d6-4ac1-8c1c-9e403e14c06d_zps6vh2gxve.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFkQbwgPOC/

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Imallrightjack

What are my chances of getting an autograph from eddie in cork?i was thinking of bringing my pj 20 book with me and going up at the end of the performance.or does anyone know what pub they'll be in in cork :)
    Am i crazy ?

What are my chances of getting an autograph from Eddie in Cork? I was thinking of bringing my PJ20 book with me and going up at the end of the performance. Or does anyone know what pub they'll be in in Cork :) Am I crazy?

He generally doesn't sign. If you're lucky, he'll give you a plectrum. :)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

• Advertisement

He generally doesn't sign. If you're lucky, he'll give you a plectrum. :)

Yea i was thinking that alright and the book is bloody heavy to be carrying around.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

A lot of people seem to be hanging around after the gig and he'll come out and shake your hand. No photos though

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This was posted last night on Instagram by Ciaran Kavanagh from the Gravediggers' Pub in Glasnevin.
    Glen and Eddie also signed the guest book.

1bd63ccb-a0d6-4ac1-8c1c-9e403e14c06d_zps6vh2gxve.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFkQbwgPOC/

The barman looks a bit like morrissey

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Folks does anyone know if it's necessary to print the e-tickets or can they just scan the barcodes from the phone screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    A lot of people seem to be hanging around after the gig and he'll come out and shake your hand. No photos though

Ive seen fan clips on youtube where the security of Pearl Jam make the 'fans' line up in an orderly fashion , But Eddie walks down the line, shakes hands with all and has a wee word with them ....

It makes me wanna meet him :)
    Hes probably flying from Cork Airport after the gig though ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

I'm excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

So excited :D
    Where's everyone sitting?
    Anybody happen to get the front row tickets??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gleesoneoin

He will go where Glen Hansard brings him, i´d say somewhere like Kinsale or out of town like that on sunday good chance. Where will he hang out this weekend though? Maybe tour of Wicklow Kilkenny.? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Was super excited for the Cork gig tomorrow night. Had bought the tickets for the missus as a birthday present and hotel booked and all for a rare parents night away.

Would up in hospital Tuesday and still in there so have finally resigned myself to missing out on this now. Absolutely gutted.

Now left with 2 tickets I can't use....some dose.

i notice he has eight days off between the cork gig and his next gig.

June 6 London, UK Eventim Apollo
    June 7 London, UK Eventim Apollo
    June 9 Dublin, Ireland 3 Arena
    June 11 Cork, Ireland Live at the Marquee*
    June 19 Antwerp, Belgium Lotto Arena
    June 24 Florence, Italy Firenze Rocks Festival*
    June 26 Taormina (Sicily), Italy Teatro Antico di Taormina

i wonder if hes hanging around ireland?:D

i notice he has eight days off between the cork gig and his next gig.

June 6 London, UK Eventim Apollo
    June 7 London, UK Eventim Apollo
    June 9 Dublin, Ireland 3 Arena
    June 11 Cork, Ireland Live at the Marquee*
    June 19 Antwerp, Belgium Lotto Arena
    June 24 Florence, Italy Firenze Rocks Festival*
    June 26 Taormina (Sicily), Italy Teatro Antico di Taormina

i wonder if hes hanging around ireland?:D

If he is, I'd imagine he'll be going surfing :D

skerry wrote: »
    Was super excited for the Cork gig tomorrow night. Had bought the tickets for the missus as a birthday present and hotel booked and all for a rare parents night away.

Would up in hospital Tuesday and still in there so have finally resigned myself to missing out on this now. Absolutely gutted.

Now left with 2 tickets I can't use....some dose.

ahh balls .... :rolleyes:
    i'll bring her ! :D:pac::D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gleesoneoin

Ah man, good vibes to you and hope you are able to get out by Sunday somehow. Contact Eddie & Glen, they might pay you a visit in hospital

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Anybody happen to get the front row tickets??

Maybe! Won't know where the seats are until we pick them up at the will call. I'll be gutted if they're sh!t seats after seeing the front row up for sale
    skerry wrote: »
    resigned myself to missing out on this now. Absolutely gutted.

Sorry to hear.

If he is, I'd imagine he'll be going surfing :D

trad session in clonakilty :D

• Advertisement

Sixth row.

Marquee - Standing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

8 row, super excited now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Just hope the thieves of silence stfu to night. Eds gigs attract this particular kind of moron that shouts at him during songs and when he's trying to talk. And that's in his usual venue of choice.

The point is three times the size. Hope we live up to our name as a brilliant audience and just let him do his thing

I hope so too.

I'll be sad if there's "PLAY EVEN FLOW" shouted

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Been listening to a lot of live recordings of his solo stuff and the amount of crowd shouting is crazy. Don't want to be a 'shusher' but I can see it happening!

Like a kid at Christmas I'm that excited. Hansard and Vedder are two of my idols. Working across the river from the 3Arena and there are already a few heads queuing up.

The gig poster is pretty cool. Hoping it doesn't sell out too quick because trying to source one on ebay afterwards is extortionate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

The gig poster is pretty cool. Hoping it doesn't sell out too quick because trying to source one on ebay afterwards is extortionate!

Is there a picture of the poster somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Wing126 wrote: »
    Is there a picture of the poster somewhere?

Thar she blows. Not as cool as some of the other ones from this tour but I still like it!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBkOUs7W0AAvG2c.jpg

For anyone looking to get closer tickets, they seemed to have added another row or two on the flat seating (it went from A-P) I just rang ticketmaster and changed my tickets to row q on the flat :D

• Advertisement

Thar she blows. Not as cool as some of the other ones from this tour but I still like it!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBkOUs7W0AAvG2c.jpg

Fairly typical standard characterization if the Irish there..... :rolleyes:

Advertisement