Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

lukin wrote: »
    What time will Eddie go onstage in Cork? Same time as in Dublin I suppose?

Be sure and see Glen first, though..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

The poster for cork. Not feeling it tbh

https://twitter.com/david75donovan/status/873826021908328449

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Just got a "takedown" notice from YouTube. So the vid is no longer available. Ah well, It was good while it lasted

Same with mine and I didn't even have a chance to send the link to my mam yet which was the reason I posted it :D

I didn't think recording a live performance of a song would have any copyright issues. I remember Counting Crows seemed to almost encourage good quality live audio recordings with proper mic setups where you could just leave it record and enjoy the show, this is before the days everyone had a smartphone an ruined the view for everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Oh I like the cork poster WAY more than the dublin one which I just didn't want on my wall so got the European one instead.

I'd love to go to Cork but have to be back in dublin in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

cormie wrote: »
    Same with mine and I didn't even have a chance to send the link to my mam yet which was the reason I posted it :D

I didn't think recording a live performance of a song would have any copyright issues. I remember Counting Crows seemed to almost encourage good quality live audio recordings with proper mic setups where you could just leave it record and enjoy the show, this is before the days everyone had a smartphone an ruined the view for everyone else.

Had mine taken down and a strike and then found some guy had stolen it and posted the same clip on his channel.

The song owner has ownership on anything that has their music in it and get it taken down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Cork... here​ I come baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

cormie wrote: »

Pearl jam release audio recordings of all their shows officially, not sure if it's the same with solo Eddie shows. Maybe we can hope for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

The poster is really unfortunate timing. Glen's friend Danny Sheehy was killed when his boat capsized the other day. One of the three lads he rowed from Ireland to Spain in the little currach last year.

Weirdly unfortunate timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

david75 wrote:
    The poster is really unfortunate timing. Glen's friend Danny Sheehy was killed when his boat capsized the other day. One of the three lads he rowed from Ireland to Spain in the little currach last year.

david75 wrote:

Sweet Jesus that's a really weird coincidence.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,618 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

david75 wrote: »

He was with Liam o maoinlea wasnt he... I heard someone had died, didn't know who.
    Rip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

sydthebeat wrote: »
    He was with Liam o maoinlea wasnt he... I heard someone had died, didn't know who.
    Rip

God that's awful

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Song from that TG4 programme (Camino na Sáile) Glen made with Danny.

https://twitter.com/CineIreland/status/873892137229852672

Is there a boards meet up today in any bar before the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gleesoneoin

Hey what time is this marquee curfue does anyone know? 10,30?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Hey what time is this marquee curfue does anyone know? 10,30?

I think its 11.
    No stage times up yet on twitter by Aiken ,pretty poor service.
    Glen will probably be on at 7.30 and Eddie 8.30-8.45 .
    Would be nice to know exact stage times as can plan whether to drive or get bus and have a few pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

might have to allow a little more time for getting through the security as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Are they're any pubs around there?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Tilikum wrote: »
    Are they're any pubs around there?
    not really adjacent to the actual venue, if your strolling out of the city to the gig, then you have a few around the quay, The Sextant etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

not really adjacent to the actual venue, if your strolling out of the city to the gig, then you have a few around the quay, The Sextant etc

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Stage times confirmed on latm twitter. Glen 7:30 and Eddie at 8:45pm

• Advertisement

I'm here early.....like a child at Xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Imallrightjack

Erik Shin wrote: »
    I'm here early.....like a child at Xmas

I can see you.:)

I can see you.:)

Give us a wave :D

Give us a wave :D

Theres a tall bearded man in a pink dress waving back at me is that you.if its not let me know how the concert was.

Theres a tall bearded man in a pink dress waving back at me is that you.if its not let me know how the concert was.

Nooooo..ffs ..I don't have a beard

I have 10 club seating... but thinking I may go down into standing...

I have 10 club seating... but thinking I may go down into standing...

Where is that?block d or c is it.what makes it different to other seating.

Where is that?block d or c is it.what makes it different to other seating.

Block B....but I would assume the 10 club seats were in all blocks.mmjusy available for presale before Ticketmaster got their hand on it

Glens on!!!

• Advertisement

Was at Bruno Mars last month in the 3 arena....the sound here is 10 times better

Advertisement