Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

david75 wrote: »
    Wasn’t my poem no. Stephen James smith is the poet he read it on the night. I love the poem. It was something that’s never happened before at an ed show and probably never will again?

Ah, no, I was just wondering how ya met him. Ya jammy git :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Found these in my bag. Anyone want a copy? DM me and I’ll send you my address and send me a stamped addressed envelope and I’ll send them to you.
    Will hopefully have Dublin soon too

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Sent !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Bagsy Dublin!

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Bagsy Dublin!

I’ll post again when I get it :)
    Have a mountain of setlists glen kept for me from all the tours they’ve done together. Keep em in Ed’s suitcase :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I'm so jealous.

Please do it between 8-4 on a weekday :D

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    I'm so jealous.

Please do it between 8-4 on a weekday :D

Do what now?

My Brain is totally disconnected Today

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

david75 were you at glens gig in St Patricks Cathedral last weekend?..saw couple of tracks on youtube and brought me right back to that special night in the point!..would not have known about it only for a crazy old 75 year old church going friend of mine who lives life to the full(also a bell ringer in St Patricks)and is now asking about glens next gig..so..any word of glen supporting the euro festival tour?..p.s. would love one of them setlists and thanks for your amazing insights!

david75 were you at glens gig in St Patricks Cathedral last weekend?..saw couple of tracks on youtube and brought me right back to that special night in the point!..would not have known about it only for a crazy old 75 year old church going friend of mine who lives life to the full(also a bell ringer in St Patricks)and is now asking about glens next gig..so..any word of glen supporting the euro festival tour?..p.s. would love one of them setlists and thanks for your amazing insights!

I fell asleep and woke up about 9!! Ragin I missed it! Heard it was special!
    Here’s a recording of the night for ye. Dm me and I’ll send you my address and send you a set! As to him supporting Pj he hasn’t said anything. Kind of doubt it. His new album is out January and it’s mostly just himself no band. And it’s a totally different thing than before. Not sure it would work with pj. Ideally the only way he would support pj os with the frames but don’t think that’ll ever happen. Sadly.
    https://we.tl/tMePCIYu3H

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Here’s a recording of the night for ye.

Many Thanks for the recording David ..... :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Will resurrect this thread again... (I've been here before)
    I don't think david75 came back in any shape or form... but am wondering if there is any hope of a second Irish concert in July.. Eddie has left a window of a few days..I think the Marquee is free the 2nd and the 3arena is free on the 4th of July...
    Is it a possibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭loveboat captain

Will resurrect this thread again... (I've been here before)
    I don't think david75 came back in any shape or form... but am wondering if there is any hope of a second Irish concert in July.. Eddie has left a window of a few days..I think the Marquee is free the 2nd and the 3arena is free on the 4th of July...
    Is it a possibility?

I'd be amazed if there's another Irish date added, think the 1 night is all were getting

I'd be amazed if there's another Irish date added, think the 1 night is all were getting

You're most likely correct...I'm just looking at the gaps in dates is all...
    There's 2 gigs in Amsterdam, 2 in Italy, 2 in Spain...and ..he could be in Ireland for 5 days before his London gig...
    They may be waiting to see how ticket sales go on Friday....or he may just want to relax and have a day or 2 surfing around the coast

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Any idea how much seated tickets are tomorrow?

Any idea how much seated tickets are tomorrow?

10cc tickets today..seated €108 each incl booking fee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

How many tickets can be bought in one go tomorrow? 2 or 4?

Wing126 wrote: »
    How many tickets can be bought in one go tomorrow? 2 or 4?

2 tomorrow I believe, 4 on general sale Friday

2 tomorrow I believe, 4 on general sale Friday

Sound thanks! Was hoping it would be 4. Gonna have to wait till Friday morning so!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

Sound thanks! Was hoping it would be 4. Gonna have to wait till Friday morning so!

Where can you buy them tomorrow? Through the club?

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    Where can you buy them tomorrow? Through the club?

3 pre sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going solo as always lol

Hopefully I pick up a decent ticket tomorrow and save the hassle of trying Friday

Missed the 2017 gig but saw Pearl Jam last summer. Cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

3 pre sale.

Brilliant! I cannot miss this gig. Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Going solo as always lol

Hopefully I pick up a decent ticket tomorrow and save the hassle of trying Friday

Missed the 2017 gig but saw Pearl Jam last summer. Cant wait

None of your mates into PJ?? You have to train them better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Got me tickets ��

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Got mine to, class seats so really happy. 40 mins trying though, ticketmaster site is a **** show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Got 'em...... 2 days after coming back from Glasto. Thank God I live in Dublin.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I'll be getting tickets the week of, or day of, the gig (as ever no doubt) so here's my presale for whoever wants it.

presale.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

100 euro for seats in the gods.
    so expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Had the 70e tickets this morning but had to have a think if I could go. Went back to book now and tickets now up to a 100e so im out!

Here is my presale code ADB1NTRQANT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Arequipa

I have a funny feeling these tickets will be gone so fast tomorrow 🙈🙈

Is €100+ a bit pricey for a solo gig?!

Advertisement