Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

he's brilliant but 100 euro for tickets at the back of the arena .
    so damn expensive.
    i'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 RazorT

Won tickets through the Ten Club - any idea where you can see where the seats are located?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Your code for Eddie Vedder is ADB1NZ4FEE5. Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to 3.ie/m1ijo?u=KWNPEW when presale goes live. Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

Here's a code for pre-sale if anybody wants. Can't go due to work. I hate work

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

RazorT wrote: »
    Won tickets through the Ten Club - any idea where you can see where the seats are located?

You cant until you pick them up at the venue on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

I had forgotten why I gave his last gig a miss.....
    €106 for a nose bleed seat... Forget it!

Would love to see Eddie live, but gig prices these days are just too much! Especially as diabolical sound in the 3 arena is a very strong possibility!

My advice to people is spend half the price and catch him elsewhere in Europe! Promoters in this country need a proper wake up call!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Arequipa wrote: »
    I have a funny feeling these tickets will be gone so fast tomorrow ����

Is €100+ a bit pricey for a solo gig?!

I think they were the same 2 years ago. Sold out immediately. There were loads available on toutless, adverts etc. in the run up to the 2017 gig. Many people went along then as it was seen as a kinda of stop-gap for a pending PJ gig - which unfortunately never arrived. I'm thinking a lot of those people will give this one a miss. I'll be holding out until day before gig or day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

My advice to people is spend half the price and catch him elsewhere in Europe! Promoters in this country need a proper wake up call!

I think Dublin tickets were one of the cheapest ones... one city I can't now remember had little bit cheaper ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I balked at the price last time, but it turned into one of the best hundred quids I've spent.

If this is half as good as last time, it'll be worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

finhex wrote: »
    I think Dublin tickets were one of the cheapest ones... one city I can't now remember had little bit cheaper ones.

Amsterdam tickets start at €110 and go to €140.... We're a bit luckier compared to them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

finhex wrote: »

Lisbon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

UsedToWait wrote: »
    I balked at the price last time, but it turned into one of the best hundred quids I've spent.

Me too. Paid over €200 for two this morning. Ticketmaster with their 7.50 “service charge” per ticket is terrible. But it’s the best money I’ll spend all year

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

UsedToWait wrote: »

I've no doubt it'll be a great night if you get a spot with good sound. Been burned to much with that in the past!

212 quid for a night out for 2 people is outrageous! Eddie is great, I'm a fan and all nothing personal with any of that. I just gotta draw the line in the sand for myself!

I was been offered tickets up at the back of block J earlier. Nosebleeds essentially. €106 a ticket. The equivalent seat for the Lisbon gig is €45!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I've no doubt it'll be a great night if you get a spot with good sound. Been burned to much with that in the past!

212 quid for a night out for 2 people is outrageous! Eddie is great, I'm a fan and all nothing personal with any of that. I just gotta draw the line in the sand for myself!

I was been offered tickets up at the back of block J earlier. Nosebleeds essentially. €106 a ticket. The equivalent seat for the Lisbon gig is €45!

Yeah, I was getting only the top deck at the start, but held out for block c.

To be honest, the only CDs I've bought in recent years has been straight from the artist at a gig.

I used to buy records, then CDs every week - I'm fairly comfortable paying the artists 100 quid for playing live, and delighted the death of the record labels have made so many of my all time favourites have to sing for their supper..

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Id actually rather see the band without Eddie than Eddie without the band. 100 clams to see 1/5 of Pearl Jam.?? Disgrace and a total insult to the fans.
    And , yes , I was there two years ago , good but not great. Nothing compared to a PJ show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

No Joy for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Wing126 wrote: »
    No Joy for me :/

Same. They gone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

I got two good tickets yesterday in the presale, BLOCKC, row 18. If there's any big fan stuck let me know as likely my 2nd ticket will be spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Tried on ticketmaster website and had no joy but got a ticket on the app ,joke really how the website just keeps searching and searching....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

keep tryin lads if you're lookin. just got 2 seconds ago

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Was offered seats in Blk P Row 52 for 107 euro .
    Outrageous price for the worst seats in the building.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Was offered seats in Blk P Row 52 for 107 euro .
    Outrageous price for the worst seats in the building.

Yes, there's some awful seats coming up now - is this a stitch up? Plenty more will come available closer to the event? Ususal sh!t with TM, the proper fans get stitched and some fairweather lads come along at the last minute and hoover up

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

most of the seats in the presale were up in the gods also.
    they are probably holding back the good ones.
    the usual TM racket!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Would love to go but couldn't justify that price unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

ticketmaster.ie is a joke. Had no joy this morning and I was ready to go on 3 devices before 9. I seem to have lost my knack comepletely with ticketmaster.
    Luckily my main aim was for the Berlin gig on tickets.de and I managed to get decent tickets for that show. Saw Pearl Jam in Amsterdam last year, Berlin this year - at least they're helping me see Europe a bit more :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

i got section c row 4 in the presales yesterday. took a lot of trying and refreshing to not end up way up the back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Still some section A left...keep trying

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Eddie Vedder laughing all the way to the bank. I got 10C tickets so will be there, cos I'm a sucker like everyone else. But it's still fairly obscene.

I understand how capitalism works, but this is an ugly side of it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,616 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ticketmaster.ie is a joke. Had no joy this morning and I was ready to go on 3 devices before 9. I seem to have lost my knack comepletely with ticketmaster.
    Luckily my main aim was for the Berlin gig on tickets.de and I managed to get decent tickets for that show. Saw Pearl Jam in Amsterdam last year, Berlin this year - at least they're helping me see Europe a bit more :-)

still tickets available.....

im getting offered everything from block G to P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

sydthebeat wrote: »
    still tickets available.....

im getting offered everything from block G to P

On the App yes but the website hasnt had a ticket since 9.
    The Website is useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

spockety wrote:
    I understand how capitalism works, but this is an ugly side of it.

I don't think anyone knows how it works, or does it work? Enjoy the gig

Advertisement