Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Donal27

Hi all,

Have 2 spare tickets to this (real hardcopies) block P, row 39. Selling face price 200 for both. PM if interested, can meet in Dublin.

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Donal27 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have 2 spare tickets to this (real hardcopies) block P, row 39. Selling face price 200 for both. PM if interested, can meet in Dublin.

Cheers

Toutless is your best bet to sell them. People are looking Last I checked

Hi, have them up on toutless the last few days, no replies as yet, will stick up on done deal if all else fails.

Thanks

Donal27 wrote: »
    Hi, have them up on toutless the last few days, no replies as yet, will stick up on done deal if all else fails.

Thanks

There’s definitely people looking in the EV Dublin specific fb group. Put up a post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264076021180760/?ref=share
    And the ev euro 2019 tour group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1469968873038094/?ref=share

Good luck.

Will do, wasn't aware of either, much appreciated, enjoy the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

quick question

Is the stop for the JJ Kavanaghs bus heading from Dublin Airport outside the Spencer Hotel or across the road from it ???

Really worried ill have too miss Rockin in the free world to catch my bus for midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Senature

Still haven't received my tickets for Dublin, anyone else the same?

What will Hansards be like ???

Will it be longer cause it's a home town gig and will he appear later with Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

PTH2009 wrote: »
    What will Hansards be like ???

Will it be longer cause it's a home town gig and will he appear later with Eddie

Think he did 45/50 mins last time, and yeah he does a few bits with Eddie, finished with ‘the aul triangle’ last time, glorious stuff.

Poorside wrote: »
    Think he did 45/50 mins last time, and yeah he does a few bits with Eddie, finished with ‘the aul triangle’ last time, glorious stuff.

Once it finishes before 23.45 I dont care what they play together lol

I wonder will we see any special guests like Damien Dempsey or Imelda May and the likes

• Advertisement

I wonder will we see any special guests like Damien Dempsey or Imelda May and the likes

God I hope not.

You’ll get what you’re given and you’ll like it

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

God I hope not !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ten Club ticket for sale on Ebay by a guy in Austria (who's coming over for the gig) if anyone's looking for a decent single seat.

Not sure where it will be located but I presume it would be either Flat seating or the first five or six rows in C, D or E.

Ehh he played Seasons

https://youtu.be/VhkWIgGIMj8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Anyone got stage times? Or did I total miss them if they have already been posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Some good tiered seats available on Ticketmaster at the moment lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Anyone got stage times? Or did I total miss them if they have already been posted?

From that guy's listing on Ebay (he posted a pic of his Ten Club email):

image.png

Ehh he played Seasons

https://youtu.be/VhkWIgGIMj8

Go on you good thing.

Block C row 6 for me

God I cant wait for this, had to sell my 2017 ticket and saw Pearl Jam in london last year but Eddie was only 60% (still a great show tho). Remember got a few acoustic tracks there like Elderly women, off he goes, Parting ways, Wishlist and Sleeping by myself

This is going to be great and hopefully a stepping stone too a pearl jam show here once again

• Advertisement

Ed’s wife touring the west coast it seems :)
    Even the cliffs of moher
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzX5orqFN88/?igshid=1lsfwnpv9b9dc

Even the cliffs of moher

Rock stars and there others surely love the cliffs of mother lol

Really an underappreciated attraction too Irish people tbh. Saw them years ago pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Even the cliffs of moher

I'm off to Clare tomorrow. Bumping into Eddie would be great, if not wholly unlikely

Mushy wrote: »
    I'm off to Clare tomorrow. Bumping into Eddie would be great, if not wholly unlikely

Could be surfing? Heard he’s been here before on his own time to surf but don’t know if it’s true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Could be surfing? Heard he’s been here before on his own time to surf but don’t know if it’s true or not.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't fit some in.

Mushy wrote: »
    I'd be shocked if he doesn't fit some in.

Well if you look at the full list of dates it’s over a month long holiday in Europe so safe to say he’s enjoying it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Gonna be driving up and back from Clare to this lads. Any ideas how much hassle it will be getting to the Convention Centre if I book parking there, will be coming into rush hour traffic I'd imagine. Other option is Red Cow park and ride but that could mean leaving gig early to get Luas for 12

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭DD Mikasa

skerry wrote: »
    Gonna be driving up and back from Clare to this lads. Any ideas how much hassle it will be getting to the Convention Centre if I book parking there, will be coming into rush hour traffic I'd imagine. Other option is Red Cow park and ride but that could mean leaving gig early to get Luas for 12

Park in east wall, somewhere like Calendon st. It's prob closer than convention centre, it's free, and will be easier to get out of afterwards

They just arrived an hour or so ago :) keep your eyes open if you’re in town :)

• Advertisement

They just arrived an hour or so ago :) keep your eyes open if you’re in town :)

How do you know that?

Advertisement