Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven mortgage payment holiday?

Options
  • 21-02-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone who is with Haven has been given a 6 month payment holiday from their mortgage? I heard an AIB ad on the radio this morning saying they do it and know Haven/AIB/EBS are all connected? Just idle musing at the moment - thinking it could be handy when I'm on unpaid maternity leave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Hi angeldelight - I am wondering the same myself. Had you any success in finding out?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I haven't got any further with it tbh, it'd be next year before we'd be looking to do it at the earliest so I haven't contacted them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

I contacted Haven, they cannot do a moratorium but they can offer interest only payments for up to 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

That's good to know - thanks for updating!

Advertisement