Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are NYX gone from all Irish Pharmacies?

• 21-02-2017 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Two of my local pharmacies used to stock NYX and now they have suddenly disappeared! Raging as I loved their products - particularly the foundation powder (which is a dupe for mac studio fix powder). Cant seem to find the brand stocked anywhere? Has it been sold to L'oreal? Is it only now available online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Its still in McCabes - well as of last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

It was still in my local Boots yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Was in Cara today and they had it. Don't find it that great myself tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

If you're ever in Dublin they have a their own stand in Arnotts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

If you try the larger Boots branches, they have good NYX stands, off the top of my head Boots in Liffey Valley, and Galway have large NYX stands. Also Arnotts have an NYX counter.

I have noticed that my own local pharmacies which stock NYX, their stands are rubbish, quite small with a poor selection, very old stock, many items out of stock on the stand. I'm guessing they are moving out of pharmacies so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

L'Oreal took them over last year and are pulling them from small pharmacies. That's why they've gone into Arnotts, they're trying to turn it into a sort of 'exclusive' brand. So they've just stopped stocking the small pharmacies, barely any orders over the past year, no customer service and no communication, in an effort to pull them.

The same people who make NYX are making this new brand 'Note' and it's being pitched as a 'Pharmacy brand', presumably so they can elevate NYX to some sort of higher level.

Advertisement