If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless tv ?

Options
  • 21-02-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Got a ks8000 55" , which through my wireless network picks up my personal wd mycloud which is great , but if i was to wall mount it id rather not have cables etc

I know there is wireless or bluetooth dvd players etc , any indication of sky doing this or a service or device that can do this ? So the tv is just plugged in thats it

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Got a ks8000 55" , which through my wireless network picks up my personal wd mycloud which is great , but if i was to wall mount it id rather not have cables etc

I know there is wireless or bluetooth dvd players etc , any indication of sky doing this or a service or device that can do this ? So the tv is just plugged in thats it
    Hi Eircom_Sucks.

Not something I know much about unfortunately, I think I may have seen wireless video senders somewhere online like Maplin I think but its not something we would do ourselves.

As to the quality of these again I've never used or seen being used anything like this. You cant beat a wired system in terms of picture quality.

You could try calling Sky direct and asking them if they plan anything, SKY Q was there latest big thing which has just hit the public over the last few months.

Sorry I could not help much further on this one.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I dont know of ANY Bluetooth DVD / Blu-Ray - TBH I don't think such a beast exists. Of course that is in terms of Video output - to get the best quality you will need to connect the HDMI outs of any DVD / BR via a cable into your 8000.

There are of course streaming media hubs that you can use with your 8000 - unfortunately we don't currently sell them so I cant advise on their benefits or reliability.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.