If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics rear speakers

Options
  • 21-02-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I have copied the conversation below from the "Open Box" thread that had been set up the other day and I have sent a PM to Kenny.
    Can someone give me a shout to put the order through 

Hi guys

Will be looking for a set of reasonably priced rear speakers to match with denon av2300 and q accoustics 2000 center speaker that I got last week from ye

Keep me in mind smile.png

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

I have one pair of immaculate Monitor Audio Bronze FX dedicated rears that we would clear reduced from £279 to just £169 if you were interested - they are completely as new and you would never know they had been out of the box!
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12906-bronze-fx.aspx?swapstore=1

If you wanted to stay with Q acoustics - we have one pair of the 2010i in open box that we would clear at £79 reduced from £99 / we also have a pair of 2010i in gloss black - they have been on display for a while so they are slightly marked but we would reduce them from £145 to just £59?

In general terms - we have started initial work on an Open Box listing but we dont have a firm date for launch yet so it wont be in the next couple of weeks TBH - but as ever it will be a Boardie exclusive and we will give you guys notice ( unusually we do have a fairly significant number of TV's this time wink.png )

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

I will take the pair of the 2010i at 79GBP ,on the presumption  they are in the graphite colour ? I.e. these ones ? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

Have you my contact details on your system ?

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Can you give a ring with regards the above(will send phone number by PM to Kenny

Clinton [/color]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys

I have copied the conversation below from the "Open Box" thread that had been set up the other day and I have sent a PM to Kenny.

Hi guys

Will be looking for a set of reasonably priced rear speakers to match with denon av2300 and q accoustics 2000 center speaker that I got last week from ye

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

I have one pair of immaculate Monitor Audio Bronze FX dedicated rears that we would clear reduced from £279 to just £169 if you were interested - they are completely as new and you would never know they had been out of the box!

If you wanted to stay with Q acoustics - we have one pair of the 2010i in open box that we would clear at £79 reduced from £99 / we also have a pair of 2010i in gloss black - they have been on display for a while so they are slightly marked but we would reduce them from £145 to just £59?

In general terms - we have started initial work on an Open Box listing but we dont have a firm date for launch yet so it wont be in the next couple of weeks TBH - but as ever it will be a Boardie exclusive and we will give you guys notice ( unusually we do have a fairly significant number of TV's this time wink.png )

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

I will take the pair of the 2010i at 79GBP ,on the presumption  they are in the graphite colour ? I.e. these ones ? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Can you give a ring with regards the above(will send phone number by PM to Kenny

Clinton [/color]
    Hey Clinton.

Thanks for taking my call :D

We will have order shipped tomorrow and I'll drop you a PM with your tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi guys

Hi guys

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Clinton [/color]
    Hey Clinton.

We will have order shipped tomorrow and I'll drop you a PM with your tracking number.
    Thanks again

Clinton

Hi guys

Hi guys

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Clinton [/color]
    Hey Clinton.

Thanks again

Clinton
    No problem at all Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi guys

Hi guys

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Clinton [/color]
    Hey Clinton.

Thanks again

Clinton
    Hi Guys

Speakers arrived this morning

Thanks again.

Clinton

Hi guys

Hi guys

Clinton

Hi Clinton,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys

Rgds

Clinton[/i]

Guys

Clinton [/color]
    Hey Clinton.

Thanks again

Clinton
    Hi Guys

Speakers arrived this morning

Thanks again.

Clinton
    Excellent News :D

Hopefully you have the new ones up and running this evening.

Thanks again for the order. 

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.