Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President of Iceland says if he could he would make pineapple on pizza illegal!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Nothing wrong with carvery lunches. He should ban Kids Menus instead.
    Kids don't need a special junk food diet, they do very well on normal human food.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭sheepy01

Banana on a pizza wtf now that should be illegal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Whatever about the banana, I want to know what all the other stuff is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

looksee wrote: »
    Whatever about the banana, I want to know what all the other stuff is.
    A quick look suggests - the words die as they leave my lips - grated carrot, coleslaw and what could well be paprika.

Plus, whoever created a pizza base like that should consider walking into the sea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,329 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I once had a pizza in Barcelona that came with apple on it. As far as I'm concerned pineapple is not just an acceptable pizza topping, but one that should be mandatory. Apple, on the other hand, let's just say that the person who decided it should go on a pizza should have a pineapple shoved where the sun don't shine it was that bad. I also remember seeing mandarin segments as a topping at a supermarket build your own pizza counter. Wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

It's the slippery slope we've all been warned about. Once one fruit is allowed on a pizza, soon it becomes two, and then before you know it we have gay marriage and legalized cannabis. Stop the madness! Our Lord didn't have pineapple on his pizza during the last supper!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,624 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

pauldla wrote: »
    It's the slippery slope we've all been warned about. Once one fruit is allowed on a pizza . . .
    Olives are a fruit.

We're all doomed, so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Peregrinus wrote: »
    Olives are a fruit.

We're all doomed, so.

So are tomatoes. It's all a never-endinging spiral of doomediness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I'm the sort of heretic that will put anything on a pizza and even I wouldn't stoop to banana.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

And, as the earthly remains of Sam Panopoulos, 83, was lowered into the ground, mourners reached into their pockets and tossed a range of entirely inappropriate ingredients on top of his coffin, while his soul descended into the great pizza oven of the damned.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40230407

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭worded

When ordering pizza always ask for a double turnip portion

If they don't have it, object and just make do with double parsnip pls .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Zerbini Blewitt

Just heard the news of Sam Panopoulos’s passing now :(

A man of foresight, courage and awe-inspiring lateral thinking.

Without visionaries such as Sam we are all mere fools wandering around in darkness.

He dared to be different and in doing so transformed certitude and sociological compliance into frivolous rebirth – casting aside the chains of the past.

He knew what is important in this life and had unshakeable belief in the righteousness of his truth.

We’ll never see his likes again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Getting some truly weird stuff coming up on FB these days, anti-pineapple hate posts. What is the world coming to.

20476160_709132905939935_4974110383280124218_n.jpg?oh=642275006ef22314078b55660d7b6a14&oe=5A2E8763

Advertisement